Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
9.01: New Guys
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
1 to 30 of 64
Sep 19th 2012 edited

A newly empowered Andy takes charge, dealing with a defiant Nellie and two new staffers.

Her?

Sep 19th 2012

I'm not playing.

Sep 19th 2012

Can Greg Daniels pull off the resurection?

Sep 20th 2012

Panthers play tonight. Cam trumps Pam.

Sep 20th 2012

Is this on tonight? Are the other shows on, too? Community, etc?

Sep 20th 2012

Panthers play tonight. Cam trumps Pam.

Some portion of the Giants play too. I'd take The Injury over the injuries, but that doesn't seem to be an option tonight.

Sep 20th 2012

I'd take The Injury over the injuries, but that doesn't seem to be an option tonight.

Well played.

Sep 20th 2012

Community got moved to fridays and starts in october. Parks and rec is back tonight. So is glee

Sep 20th 2012

For the first time in the show's history, I have internet and am watching a new episode at my house, while on NA. And nobody cares. Season 9, fools.

Sep 20th 2012

I like the way they're slowly developing the tension, with little sideways glances and barely acknowledged gestures. And the subtlety extends to the humor that somehow bridges the farcical with the warm and relatable, never mean but still honest.

Nah, just kidding. I'm watching the Giants. I forgot this show was even on.

Sep 20th 2012

It starts here in three minutes. Will I watch it, or a random soccer match between a team from Philadelphia and a team from somewhere else in America?

Sep 20th 2012

I'm watching it now. David Wallace's kid is a ginger. Dwight's not Angela's kid's dad. Kevin killed, whoops, saved, a turtle. Nope, killed, nope saved, nope, he was dead all along.

Sep 20th 2012

Pam painted a mural. Jim's friend started a business off Jim's idea. There are a lot of other characters I've never heard of. Kelly left? Ryan quit. Ryan's gong to be a homeless guy in Ohio.

Now Jim's realizing he's stuck in his family life with Pam.

Sep 20th 2012

Now it's coming on.

Sep 20th 2012

Andy's coming back. New Jim & Dwight. Pete is not the New Jim. Andy and Erin are together? I don't even know what the plot is anymore. Is Andy the main boss? Why is Catherine Tate still there?

Dwight doesn't know how families or generations work.

Kevin wants to eat cats.

Angela's weird about cats.

Andy's just Michael. It's so sad. Toby thinks Michael didn't hate him.

Dwight is creepy. So creepy, and not in a funny way. Dwight, Jr. is funnier and smarter.

Commercial.

Sep 20th 2012

This is a lame show.

I liked Jim calling Plop "Plop."

Flaccid.

I don't want to see Dwight fall over a cord a million times. Or bleed from his mouth.

Toby should...whatever.

Lame. Commercial again.

Sep 20th 2012

Now Jim's realizing he's stuck in his family life with Pam.

They're probably going to get divorced.

Sep 20th 2012

You're live blogging a show no one likes. And live blogging hasn't been a thing in five years.

Good stuff, though. Keep it up.

Sep 20th 2012

It's better than watching it.

Sep 20th 2012

Wow. You guys. Oscar's hooking up with Angela's husband.

The rest of the stuff has been too boring and lame to mention. Especially the Dwight on the trapeze bike. That's awful.

Sep 20th 2012

Jim just invested, maybe? in his friend's company? without asking the wife's opinion.

Sep 20th 2012

Dwight fell off the trapeze above the parking lot and firemen had to rescue him.

Sep 20th 2012

And, Creed thinks they're a dog food company.

Sep 20th 2012

Wow, that half hour just flew by. Thank God.

Sep 20th 2012

You're live blogging a show no one likes. And live blogging hasn't been a thing in five years.

Oh, when you put it that way, I should find a hobby. :-) Or do something productive.

This was a not good show.

Sep 20th 2012

Whoops! Final scene.

People throw their trash at Nellie. Hahaha.

Why does Andy want revenge against her?

Sep 20th 2012

Don't know, don't care.

Now go live-blog Parks & Rec.

Sep 20th 2012

Wow. Y'all are harsh. I thought it was pretty good.

Sep 20th 2012

I'm glad you liked it, TTP. I didn't, but I still have hopes that the season will find its way back to the show I used to love. I was disappointed with this one, but I'm not giving up till the bitter end.

Sep 20th 2012

Can you live-blog the football game? I was up at 5 and I'm going to bed now. I'll read it at work tomorrow.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
1 to 30 of 64
Top of PageBack to discussions