Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
9.04 Work Bus
1 to 14 of 14
Oct 13th 2012
  • Season 9 : Episode 4
  • First aired on October 18, 2012

Summary courtesy of NBC:

THE OFFICE HITS THE ROAD-When Jim (John Krasinski) convinces Dwight (Rainn Wilson) that the building is unsafe; Dwight rents a bus and sets up the office inside. Nellie (Catherine Tate) asks for Andy's (Ed Helms) help in adopting a baby. Meanwhile, Jim tries to make Pam (Jenna Fischer) happy with some pie. Lesley David Baker, Phyllis Smith, Angela Kinsey, Brian Baumgartner, Oscar Nunez, Kate Flannery, Paul Lieberstein, Creed Bratton, Craig Robinson, Ellie Kemper, Clark Duke and Jake Lacy also star.

Oct 13th 2012 edited

Mod's note: Actually, I'm first.

First!

(I'm focusing on the positives. I don't have anything good to say about the upcoming episode, so I won't say anything.)

(But I totally have the first comment.)

Oct 13th 2012

Hi Toosie!

Oct 13th 2012

Hiya!

Oh, I see what you did there.

Oct 13th 2012

Meanwhile, Jim tries to make Pam (Jenna Fischer) happy with some pie.

Huh?

Oct 13th 2012

When Jim (John Krasinski) convinces Dwight (Rainn Wilson) that the building is unsafe; Dwight rents a bus and sets up the office inside. Nellie (Catherine Tate) asks for Andy's (Ed Helms) help in adopting a baby. Meanwhile, Jim tries to make Pam (Jenna Fischer) happy with some pie.

Not one of these sentences sounds promising.

Oct 13th 2012 edited

Huh?

Yeah, seems like it would be the other way around, right?

Oct 13th 2012

Well maybe its an nc17 episode of the office. Dunder Mifflin Girls gone wild.

Oct 13th 2012

Yeah, seems like it would be the other way around, right?

I am so proud, Bri. That's exactly what I was going to post.

Oct 13th 2012

Me too! I'm proud of you both.

Oct 14th 2012

I'm proud of America, where pie jokes don't go unappreciated.

Oct 14th 2012

I like pie.

Oct 19th 2012

That was not the kind of pie I was thinking of. The episode was ok, though. I enjoyed Pie Savant Kevin and Seersucker Creed.

Oct 19th 2012

They seem to have given Erin an IQ transplant which makes it much easier to like the character. Kevin was funny, but I still miss the guy who could win poker tournaments.

1 to 14 of 14
Top of PageBack to discussions