Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
9.06 The Boat
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
1 to 30 of 57
Oct 27th 2012 edited
  • Season 9 : Episode 6
  • First aired on November 8, 2012

Summary courtesy of NBC:

ANDY IS FORCED TO STEP UP WHEN HIS FAMILY COMES UNDER HARD TIMES-JACK COLEMAN ("HEROES") GUEST STARS-- Andy (Ed Helms) must man up when his Dad blows all the family money. When Dwight (Rainn Wilson) is interviewed on local radio, Jim (John Krasinski) and the office torture him with bizarre call-ins. Meanwhile, Kevin (Brian Baumgartner) discovers a secret about Oscar (Oscar Nunez), and struggles to keep it, while Oscar’s fate hangs in the balance. Jenna Fischer, Leslie David Baker, Phyllis Smith, Angela Kinsey, Kate Flannery, Paul Lieberstein, Creed Bratton, Craig Robinson, Ellie Kemper, Catherine Tate and Jake Lacy also star. Andrew Santino (PUNK’D) also guest stars.

Oct 27th 2012

I give up. Where's the boat?

Oct 27th 2012

It has something to do with Andy, so not interesting.

Oct 27th 2012

It would be much more interesting if it was The Man in the Boat. Just sayin'...

Oct 27th 2012

He's so hard to find though.

Oct 27th 2012

Really? I have no problem finding him.

Oct 27th 2012

That could be due to all the practice I've had.

Oct 27th 2012

I feel like I'm talking really loud. Am I talking really loud?

Oct 27th 2012

No, keep going. Please.

Oct 27th 2012

It's so sad that I just sat here for 10 minutes trying to think of dirty sounding nautical terms. I got nothing.

Oct 27th 2012

If you can't think of it, it doesn't exist.

Oct 27th 2012

Don't you wish you had a dinghy for your man in the boat? Or a longboat? Maybe a Chinese Junk?

Oct 27th 2012

Do you use a sextaint to find the man in your boat?

Oct 27th 2012

Don't say taint.

Oct 27th 2012

I heard VG's boat got a coxswayin. Am I spelling that right? Probably not.

Oct 27th 2012

OK, actual nautical term:

Cunt splice

Good night everybody!

Oct 27th 2012

And I thought I googled a lot.

Oct 31st 2012

I went over to Office Tally to find out why my DirecTV guide shows a re-run of The Voice instead of this new episode on Thursday night. It is being pre-empted; not sure why, don't really care. But the people over there are fuh-reaking out! Lots of "woe is me" and "my life is over" comments. But the best one?

this is a real boner shrinker

Love it.

Oct 31st 2012

I will miss watching Jim & Pam snipe at each other this week. To fill the void, I will spend the first half of the 9:00 hour going over the bills with my wife.

Nov 1st 2012

No Parks & Rec tonight? That sucks!

Nov 1st 2012 edited

This is starting to make me a little worried about something that could happen to the rest of the season. Will it be cut in half?

Oh, young OfficeTally posters. There is so much I need to warn you about, yet, tragically, I cannot.

I think they are rerunning The Voice because much of the east was without power on Monday, and the bigwigs at NBC think people want to see The Voice more than they do four other shows. But, a lot of places still don't have power, right?

Nov 1st 2012

That was my thought as well. I'm going to miss Parks & Rec way more than I'll miss The Office. Good thing the CMA's are on! smiley face

Nov 1st 2012

Good thing the CMA's are on!

Barfs

Nov 1st 2012

That's still going on?

Nov 1st 2012

Country music awards? When? Tonight? I sort of like to watch that, because it's basically a big concert with some awards, like the Grammys. Whenever some dirtball like Jason Aldean comes on, it's easy to just switch the channel.

Nov 1st 2012

But, it's a big concert of country music. It's like oral surgery without anesthesia.

Nov 1st 2012

I went over to Office Tally

What does this even mean?

Nov 1st 2012

Those are just words.

Nov 1st 2012

Well, nobody here bothered to tell us the episode was being pre-empted. Inquiring minds wanted to know.

Nov 1st 2012

What is wrong with Jason Aldean? I'll be skipping my regular shows and watching the CMAs as well.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
1 to 30 of 57
Top of PageBack to discussions