Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
9.07 The Whale
1 to 18 of 18
Nov 10th 2012
  • Season 9 : Episode 7
  • First aired on November 15, 2012

Summary courtesy of NBC:

DWIGHT FACES HIS GREATEST PROFESSIONAL HANDICAP: SELLING TO WOMEN - When Dwight (Rainn Wilson) must sell to a woman at the lucrative Scranton White Pages, Pam (Jenna Fischer) and the ladies teach him how to interact with female clients. Angela (Angela Kinsey) suspects the Senator (guest star Jack Coleman) is cheating on her; she and Oscar (Oscar Nunez) spy on him at his yoga class. Meanwhile, Andy (Ed Helms) skypes in from his boat, and Toby (Paul Lieberstein) convinces several guys in the office to grow mustaches in honor of “Movember.” John Krasinski, Craig Robinson, Ellie Kemper, Catherine Tate, Clark Duke, Andy Buckley, Phyllis Smith, Brian Baumgartner, Kate Flannery, Creed Bratton, and Jake Lacy guest star.

Nov 10th 2012

When Dwight must sell to a woman at the lucrative Scranton White Pages, Pam and the ladies teach him how to interact with female clients.

'Cause Dwight, who was salesman of the year and had to give that dictator-inspired speech a few years ago, can't sell to women. If only he had that skill years ago!

she and Oscar

WTF? She hates Oscar.

Nov 10th 2012

DON'T ASK QUESTIONS. ABANDON ALL LOGIC.

Nov 10th 2012

Oh. Ok. This is gonna be AWESOMEE!!!111!!!

Nov 10th 2012

More 1s next time.

Nov 10th 2012

For a second I thought we were looking at another "Pam is pregnant" storyline.

Nov 15th 2012

I laughed a lot when Erin told Stanley to eat it.

Nov 15th 2012

Nellie's reactions to Dwight's sales pitches worked for me.

Nov 16th 2012

Erin is 30% more unpredictable this season.

Nov 16th 2012

Was this on last night? My DVR didn't record it.

Nov 16th 2012

Were you out of the house last night? But then who watches your TV?

Nov 16th 2012

I don't get it.

Nov 16th 2012

Peterin!

ALL IN

Nov 16th 2012

I didn't watch this, if it was on. I was working on a genealogy/cemetery project, kind of. That's right, dead people are more interesting than this show, now.

It was about dead children, actually, which is awful. So, yeah. Take that, The Office. I prefer dead children to you.

(Not that I want there to be dead children. (Then again, not that I want there to be The Office.))

I'm digging a deep hole here.

Now I said "digging a deep hole" in a post about dead children.

I'm going to stop now. This can't end well.

(But at least it can't end as badly as it did for the children.)

Stopping.

Now.

Nov 16th 2012

That's right, dead people are more interesting than this show, now.

Now?

Nov 16th 2012

Well, I can't be the only one who ever typed an unnecessary modifier, now.

Nov 16th 2012

No, you're definitely not, Thursday. See what I mean, poop? Now it seems like I called you poop, magnificent. I didn't mean to, liar. Am not, uh huh!

1 to 18 of 18
Top of PageBack to discussions