Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
9.10 Lice
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 59 of 59
Jan 11th 2013 edited

I forgot this was on.

This.

Jan 11th 2013

This.

This.

Jan 11th 2013

Oh, it's on.

Jan 11th 2013

Like Donkey Kong? Or Tron? I won't know what to wear until you tell me which.

Jan 11th 2013

This was a good episode of TV. We're talking consistently Season 5-caliber material. I don't even like Meredith, and I thought she was as funny as she's been since she had her vagina removed. Pete's got guns, huh? But why is Jim still on the show. And are Angela and Oscar going to hook up? I sensed a a burgeoning Angecar Index.

Jan 13th 2013

One other thing: the mayonnaise on Stanley's mustache!

Jan 13th 2013

Ok, ok. I'll watch it.

Jan 13th 2013

Jim bit his lip and stormed out? Ha!

Jan 13th 2013

My hulu feed is screwed. The first scene played, then it gets all choppy. Had to refresh...

Jan 13th 2013

Why is Jim keeping the good details secret? Wouldn't Pam want to know it's a company doing well enough for limos and stuff? Especially if what she's working on, with the kids and all, is stressful and difficult?

Jan 13th 2013

Catherine Tate's still on this?

Jan 13th 2013

Dwight's "girl puncher" line was pretty funny.

Jan 13th 2013

"bean bag orgies" that was actually funny.

Jan 13th 2013

Wow. I chuckled once or twice, but Meredith's hair? Yikes. That's... yikes.

Jan 13th 2013

Erin talking about a baby who aged 50 years and had its life force sucked out was good.

Jan 13th 2013

Are they going to try to get Daryl and Val back together, even though he wants to not be together...

Jan 13th 2013

Jim's not going to be good at ball.

Jan 13th 2013

Wow. I was wrong. I thought the story was "Jim's a loser" now...

Jan 13th 2013

I am glad that they found out Pam brought in the lice.

Jan 13th 2013

Why is Kevin putting a buttload of bubblewrap in the baler?

Jan 13th 2013

Oooh. To pop it.

Jan 13th 2013

So Pete is New Jim and Erin is New Pam and Pam is New Meredith.

Wait, what happened to New Dwight?

Jan 13th 2013

curly haired Pam was hot.

I thought she was especially good looking at the end of the show, I guess after she rinsed the mayonnaise out?

Andy will ask Erin to marry him, right before Pete is about to tell Erin how he feels. Dwight will end up thinking he is steering the boat or something.

Pretty much exactly right.

We're talking consistently Season 5-caliber material.

I don't remember Season 5. So, sure.

I don't even like Meredith, and I thought she was as funny as she's been since she had her vagina removed.

Same here.

Pete's got guns, huh? But why is Jim still on the show. And are Angela and Oscar going to hook up? I sensed a a burgeoning Angecar Index.

Yep. Dunno. No. He's gay.

Jan 13th 2013

You don't see many folks live blogging a Hulu broadcast three days after the episode aired.

Jan 13th 2013

That's our Toos!

Jan 13th 2013

Ahahaha, DC, you made me laugh out loud. It didn't seem as lame at the time? Hahahahaha.

Jan 13th 2013

I know, what does she think this is, Facebook?

Jan 13th 2013

That's our Toos!

I would absolutely watch that show.

Jan 13th 2013

I would absolutely watch that show.

It'd just be a lot of awkward scenes with a quiet girl. Kind of like Bean, but way less interesting.

I know, what does she think this is, Facebook?

When I was posting so much to fb the other day, my brother told me, "This isn't twitter. Stop it."

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 59 of 59
Top of PageBack to discussions