Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
9.11 Suit Warehouse
1 to 16 of 16
Jan 12th 2013
  • Season 9 : Episode 11
  • First aired on January 17, 2013

Summary courtesy of NBC:

DWIGHT AND CLARK POSE AS FATHER AND SON TO MAKE A SALE— Clark (Clark Duke) returns from his sex jaunt with Jan and gifts the office with a new espresso maker, which everyone abuses. Dwight (Rainn Wilson) takes him to sell a father - son suit warehouse. Meanwhile, Darryl (Craig Robinson) interviews at Jim’s (John Krasinski) company and Pam (Jenna Fischer) comes for a surprise visit. Leslie David Baker, Phyllis Smith, Angela Kinsey, Brian Baumgartner, Oscar Nunez, Kate Flannery, Paul Lieberstein, Creed Bratton, Ellie Kemper, Catherine Tate, Clark Duke and Jake Lacy also star.

Jan 12th 2013

Clark Duke and Jan on a sex jaunt. Wow. I find that interesting.

Jan 12th 2013

Jan is the older one that used to be Michael's boss, she's not Toby's daughter.

Jan 12th 2013

Ahahaha, Jinx.

Jan 13th 2013

Haha.

Jan 17th 2013

Clark Duke and Jan on a sex jaunt. Wow. I find that interesting.

Why, because it had the word "sex" in it?

Hey folks, this is on tonight.

Jan 17th 2013

A) Who's Clark Duke?
B) Was this on tonight?
C) Jan's still on this show?
D) This show's still on NBC?

Jan 18th 2013

E) Y'all are still watching TV?

Jan 18th 2013

This was pretty darned good, too. Who puts a basketball hoop next to a fish tank?

Jan 18th 2013

I think I liked last week's a bit better, but I still laughed a few times here.

Jan 18th 2013

The espresso stuff was d-u-m dumb, but I loved the cold open and LOL'd at Darryl killing the fish and enjoyed Dwight and Dwight Jr's sales call.

Jan 20th 2013

So far, I liked Dwight holding up that suit just like his, and the pant legs sticking straight out the bottom, like shorts for a little kid. And uh, oh! Pam's gonna see it isn't just a tiny little start up and Jim's been hiding the truth! OOOhh!

Jan 20th 2013

Darryl's shot was awesome. Funniest part so far.

Pam doesn't care that the place isn't as dinky as Jim let on? She cares about leaving Scranton? She left before, for art school and didn't care about staying there, then...

Jan 20th 2013

They're headed for divorce. Mark my words...

Jan 20th 2013

At least then something would be happening.

Jan 20th 2013 edited

They're headed for divorce. Mark my words...

Nice imitation of 2008.

Pam doesn't care that the place isn't as dinky as Jim let on? She cares about leaving Scranton? She left before, for art school and didn't care about staying there, then...

Well, they had to turn her into a selfish bitch somehow.

1 to 16 of 16
Top of PageBack to discussions