Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
9.12 Customer Loyalty
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 80 of 80
Jan 25th 2013 edited

I love when people show up out of nowhere just to agree with me.

Me too

Hopefully all those who return are Americans

Yeppers

Jan 25th 2013

TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greetings!

Jan 25th 2013

It's like a 5th year reunion around here.

Jan 25th 2013

This place turns seven in 12 days.

Jan 25th 2013

Wow! ToasterOven 101 Wow. It's been a long time!

lem, are you back for good? I was afraid you preferred the babies to us...

Jan 25th 2013

I can't wait to see who shows up next! This is great. :)

Maybe that smiley face will bring Anque out of hiding...

Jan 25th 2013

I'm back to once again agree with Brian.

Hey hey!

That said, I really feel for Pam. I think this fight was worse than most normal married fights. Jim has done a lot of stuff this season. He took the job when she didn't want him to take it. He invested more money than she'd agreed to. She gave on both of those points because she wants him to be happy and excited and even agreed to have him divide his time between Scranton and Philly. She went to see him last week and basically got a quick hug then shoved into the waiting room. She's giving a lot and not getting a lot back.

She messed up the video because she really wanted to get that phone call. She could have let it go to voicemail and arguably should have done so, but she needed to GET something for once....and all she got was yelled at by Jim. She didn't even get her "Beesley."

I don't think the show's going to split them up or anything, but this is the biggest challenge they've faced in some time. I could see it prompting Pam to turn to the camera guys for comfort since they're basically her friends by now.

I DID feel like this should have happened a million years ago, though. Like — a million years.

I hope this leads to a satisfying conclusion for the show, though. That's a nice thought, don't you think?

Jan 25th 2013

I hope this leads to a satisfying conclusion for the show, though

Pam and the camera crew getting naked and jumping in a pile works for me.

Jan 26th 2013

Pan, when you put it that way, it all makes better sense. I guess I was ignoring all the rest of the story, and the rest of what else she has to be upset about...

Jan 26th 2013

And Hey!

Jan 26th 2013

Holy crap! Even Toosie is back!

How long has it been, Toos?

Jan 26th 2013

Which one is Toos?

Jan 26th 2013

Well, I was away all afternoon...

Jan 27th 2013

She's the funny one, right? Nah, just kidding.

I'm having a lazy Sunday, so I looked up Lazy Scranton on YouTube. That's when I realized Ryan is no longer on the show. Also, there have been many different characters over the years. And I forgot Michael Scott used to be one.

Jan 27th 2013

Huh. Ryan's gone? So is Kelly. I don't really know why either of them left. Why is Toby still around?

Jan 27th 2013

Kelly! She's gone too. Totally missed that.

Jan 27th 2013

.......Wow. I guess I haven't missed them at all.

Feb 27th 2013

Aw, I missed ToasterOven.

Feb 27th 2013

Yesh.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 80 of 80
Top of PageBack to discussions