Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
9.13 Junior Salesman
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
1 to 30 of 78
Jan 26th 2013
  • Season 9 : Episode 13
  • First aired on January 31, 2013

Summary courtesy of NBC:

DWIGHT BRINGS BACK OLD FRIENDS—David Wallace (Andy Buckley) tasks Dwight (Rainn Wilson) with finding a new part time salesman to fill in for Jim (John Krasinski). Dwight assembles a super-team of his cronies, starting with Mose. Pam (Jenna Fischer) tries to figure out who will be her new desk mate. Erin (Ellie Kemper) tries to find her birth parents with Pete’s (Jake Lacy) help. John Krasinski, Leslie David Baker, Phyllis Smith, Angela Kinsey, Brian Baumgartner, Oscar Nunez, Kate Flannery, Paul Lieberstein, Creed Bratton, Craig Robinson, Ellie Kemper, Catherine Tate and Clark Duke also star.

Jan 26th 2013

Foist

Jan 27th 2013

Soicond.

Jan 27th 2013

Turd.

nailed it.

Jan 27th 2013

Gb wins the internet.

Jan 27th 2013

Where will he keep it?

Jan 27th 2013

In a lock box.

Jan 28th 2013

Nice to see David Wallace back. I'd like to see him involved with Jim's company, maybe as a backer, based on their past connection and his being rich and all now (isn't he?). Also because he's fargin' funny.

Jan 30th 2013

Did you guys know there are actually two new episodes airing tomorrow night?

This one, and Vandalism.

Jan 30th 2013

Did you guys know there are actually two new episodes airing tomorrow night?

So, how does that work? Two separate threads? That seems like a lot of energy to expend.

Jan 30th 2013

I'm surprisingly, to myself at least, pleased to learn that.

Jan 30th 2013

Huh. Weird.

Jan 30th 2013

I'm surprisingly, to myself at least, pleased to learn that.

I am too. It's sort of like watching a favorite football player come back from a bad knee injury. You know they've been good in the past and you've seen some hints that they are almost back, but there's this nagging doubt in the back of your mind that something horrible is going to happen. And by something horrible, I mean HAMNARD!

Jan 30th 2013

"Horrible" generally means a bad thing, DC, not something more wonderful than a flock of doves getting married to each other.

Jan 30th 2013

PETERIN!

Jan 30th 2013

PETERIN!

THIS!!

Jan 30th 2013

UR ALL A BUNCHA PERVERTS!

Jan 30th 2013

TOBELLIE!

Jan 30th 2013

There goes my lunch...

Jan 30th 2013

Stanllis?

Jan 30th 2013

Creed.

Jan 30th 2013

TOBELLIE!

Now you ruined it.

Jan 30th 2013

What about Cream?

Nice.

Jan 30th 2013

Eeeewwww...

Jan 31st 2013

Methinks Greg Daniels is losing his touch.

Jan 31st 2013

That's awful. It literally makes me sick to see Pam getting interested in another man.

Jan 31st 2013

Methinks Greg Daniels is losing his touch.

I've said a lot of nice things about Greg Daniels for years, but if these episodes are the big sendoff, I'm mightily disappointed. Both of these sucked donkey junk.

And really, the second one was Jenna's favorite episode? Why, because she had a lot of lines? WTF?

Jan 31st 2013

And really, the second one was Jenna's favorite episode? Why, because she had a lot of lines? WTF?

Jenna has said more than once, that she sees a different path for she and Jim. She wanted them to get together--the star-crossed lovers finally united...except that she wanted this relationship to show them that maybe being together isn't truly the end-all, be-all solution for them. That perhaps each of them was just a step in the right direction for each other, but they would come to the realization that no matter how much things seem to be right, sometimes they just aren't, and they ultimately end up with other people. Now, I'm not saying that's what's going to happen, but I think she liked the angst and the tension they had previously. She thought it would be a beautiful story if they both learned something from this relationship, but wound up with people they're better suited for. I remember reading that, and dying a little inside, because there was a time when I was uber-invested in their romance. Now that I'm a bit more agnostic about it, I can see where she was coming from. Again, I kind of doubt that will happen, but it wouldn't surprise me if they threw a real wrench into the relationship to let us see how they handle it.

Jan 31st 2013

If they do that, I'm not watching any more after this season. Eff that.

Jan 31st 2013

Yeah--what he said.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
1 to 30 of 78
Top of PageBack to discussions