Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
9.14 Vandalism
1 to 17 of 17
Feb 1st 2013
  • Season 9 : Episode 14
  • First aired on January 31, 2013

Summary courtesy of NBC:

PAM’S WAREHOUSE MURAL IS DEFACED – When Pam (Jenna Fischer) asks the office to help her track down the vandal who defaced her mural, Dwight (Rainn Wilson) and Nellie (Catherine Tate) spring to action. Darryl (Craig Robinson) has difficulty dealing with the cleanliness habits of Jim (John Krasinski) in their shared Philly apartment. Meanwhile, Angela (Angela Kinsey) grudgingly allows Oscar (Oscar Nunez) and Kevin (Brian Baumgartner) to attend her son’s first birthday party. Ellie Kemper, Clark Duke, Phyllis Smith, Leslie David Baker, Paul Lieberstein, Kate Flannery, Creed Bratton, and Jake Lacy also star.

Feb 1st 2013 edited

I totally made a new thread for Thursday's second ep. Hope that's cool.

Why, on the start of the first episode this week, did Sound Guy say they were supposed to reign in talking to the subjects, but now he's ballsy enough to start flirtily messing with Pam, on camera?

Why is Jim suddenly a messy guy? We "went" to his house a long time ago and it was orderly, back when he had a barbecue with a roommate and a karaoke machine...his desk has always been neat...apart from his uncombed hair, he's a neat guy.

Erin was cute, being a sneaky snake, with Darryl, though.

Feb 1st 2013

Keep "live" blogging, Toosie. It'll give me something to look forward to when I finish cleaning the toilet.

Feb 1st 2013

Yikes. Jim was awful, being a jerky jerk, with Darryl.

Feb 1st 2013 edited

It'll give me something to look forward to when I finish cleaning the toilet.

Sweet. I'm better than a dirty toilet. Yay! ?

Feb 1st 2013

They needed Jim to be a jerk so they wrote him that way.

Feb 1st 2013

Why is Dwight, Jr. breaking into the warehouse world?

Why did he have to be a jerk, though? Jim and Darryl used to get along well enough, and the tv viewers liked both characters. And by "tv viewers," I mean "me."

Feb 1st 2013

Kevin's right - that guy sucks.

Feb 1st 2013

Oh, Sound Guy. I want to see how he hangs around, being fired and all. I have a feeling that he isn't gone for good.

I mean, ugh. Way to be a hero, Sound Guy. Jim'll find out about the fight, when he comes back and notices the same sound guy he's seen for 9 years is gone...and he'll want to know details...

Feb 1st 2013

Why did he have to be a jerk, though?

Because it made the Sound guy look better. Kevin's was the line of the night.

Feb 1st 2013

Why didn't they just have him get drunk in a bar and break a mirror by throwing glass bottles at it?

Feb 1st 2013

Kevin's was the line of the night.

Right before he said it, I was looking at that guy, thinking how awful he was. Then, he told him so. I was so glad. He's the worst. He's the real New Roy.

Feb 1st 2013

You're kinda making me wish I hadn't already deleted this episode from the DVR.

Feb 1st 2013

Hulu, MISS! That's how I saw it.

Feb 1st 2013

Why is Jim suddenly a messy guy? We "went" to his house a long time ago and it was orderly, back when he had a barbecue with a roommate and a karaoke machine...his desk has always been neat...apart from his uncombed hair, he's a neat guy.

I thought this too.

Feb 1st 2013

he's a neat guy

But he's not Five Neat Guys.

Feb 2nd 2013

Whoops, didn't realize it was a double-header this week. Thanks for covering for me, 2' Closer to Copier.

1 to 17 of 17
Top of PageBack to discussions