Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
9.15 Couples Discount
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
1 to 30 of 31
Feb 2nd 2013
  • Season 9 : Episode 15
  • First aired on February 7, 2013

Summary courtesy of NBC:

ERIN IS NERVOUS FOR ANDY’S RETURN—The Office pairs off into pretend couples to take advantage of a Valentine’s Day discount at a local mini-mall. Erin (Ellie Kemper) assures Pete (Jake Lacy) she will break up with Andy (Ed Helms) when he returns, but he has good reason to doubt her. Jim (John Krasinski) and Pam (Jenna Fischer) share a meal with Brian, the documentary's sound man. Rainn Wilson, Leslie David Baker, Angela Kinsey, Brian Baumgartner, Oscar Nunez, Kate Flannery, Paul Lieberstein, Creed Bratton, Craig Robinson, Catherine Tate, Clark Duke and Jake Lacy also star.

Feb 2nd 2013

BRIAM!

Feb 2nd 2013

Jim to Brian: "Tell Pam I'm waiting in the car."

Feb 2nd 2013

BIG TIME PETERIN EPISODE!! WILL THIS BE A GAMECHANGER?!

Feb 7th 2013

WILL THIS BE A GAMECHANGER?!

OH YEAH!

Feb 7th 2013

I enjoyed everything this episode chose to be.

Feb 7th 2013

I loved Dwight's Andy imitations.

Feb 7th 2013

I was whelmed by this episode.

Feb 8th 2013

Uh, yeah. I forgot it was Thursday, until about 15 minutes before Archer. On the plus side, I did see one of my Thursday shows last night.

It was Archer.

Feb 8th 2013

I did see one of my Thursday shows last night.

I was helping my daughter with a report, so I didn't see any. But if anyone wants to talk about the Grasslands biome, I'll be here all day.

Feb 8th 2013

Grasslands biome

Hello, spoiler alert! Sheesh!

I also saw not any. On the bright side, I was asleep by 8:30, after confirming the DVR was properly set up.

Feb 8th 2013

I liked that the staff hates Andy as much as many of us do. And that the writers played up his irrelevancy. Loved Erin in this one.

Feb 8th 2013

Is it too late in the game to change screen names? I'm thinking of going with Chunky Lemon Milk.

Feb 8th 2013

How about Nellie's Huge Boobs?

Feb 8th 2013

Holy moly, right?

Feb 8th 2013

No kidding. Where did they come from?

Feb 8th 2013

Her chest. I think.

Feb 8th 2013

How about Nellie's Huge Boobs?

I also happened to notice this.

Feb 8th 2013

I knew those boobs would find their way to this forum. I'm a flaming heterosexual, and I even found them glorious.

Feb 9th 2013

This was a very enjoyable episode.

Feb 9th 2013

I used to like Andy back in the day. Now I like Dwight's Fake Andy better. And I hate Dwight.

And Pam's just staring at Sound Guy. All moony.

Feb 9th 2013

Jan's on the show, as a customer?

Feb 9th 2013

One of the first times since the season premiere where I watched an entire episode, and I gotta say...not awful. Not as good as it once was, mind you, but what shows that last this long are? Andy-gone-native smacked of nostalgia (think "Michael coming back from Sandals Jamaica" a few seasons back), and I really don't care about Erin-Andy-Whatshisface. It's a little like being a recovering alcoholic, you take a sip of beer and while you remember why you used to drink it you can't be bothered to start up again.

Then you wake up after a massive bender with a "Dunder-Mifflin" tattoo and a passed-out Erin Hannon next to you in bed and you can't remember anything (that would make a great movie plot, don't ya think?)

Feb 9th 2013

I'm hating what's going on, plot wise, but the show has a good vibe again, finally. Pete's great. They should have added him years ago. And Erin's fun, now.

I still don't like the Jim/Pam direction.

Oh, and I love how David found out he was gone. That's The Office. I can't even believe it was as good as that.

Feb 9th 2013 edited

I hope there is no "Andy's Redemption" storyline coming up. As much as I like Ed Helms, the show is better without him.

Also, it seemed like part of the Peterin story was missing. Last time I checked, Erin was still in denial about the whole thing.

Feb 9th 2013 edited

Then you wake up after a massive bender with a "Dunder-Mifflin" tattoo and a passed-out Erin Hannon next to you in bed and you can't remember anything

That sounds like a good time.

I'm not gay.

As much as I like Ed Helms, the show is better without him.

This, man. I like Ed Helms, and it makes me sad that it's so not good with him.

Feb 9th 2013

I hope there is no "Andy's Redemption" storyline coming up. As much as I like Ed Helms, the show is better without him.

I wish I could believe they are going to avoid it, but I'd be willing to put money on old lovable Andy making a return. I'm also horrified to think that boom operator, and glaring plot device, Brian might be seen again. He makes Karen look like brilliant character study.

Feb 9th 2013

I still don't like the Jim/Pam direction.

I think that "direction" might be over. I found the ending where Pam and Jim are going home to fight very hopeful, like they're acknowledging the problems in their marriage and are going to do something about it. Remember, Brian said that he knew his marriage was over when he and his wife stopped fighting.

Oh, and I love how David found out he was gone. That's The Office.

Yes! It could not have been better.

As much as I like Ed Helms, the show is better without him.

Tritto.

Feb 9th 2013

He makes Karen look like brilliant character study.

At least he's not a main character who takes up a third of every episode for an entire season.

Feb 9th 2013

At least he's not a main character who takes up a third of every episode for an entire season.

Give it time.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
1 to 30 of 31
Top of PageBack to discussions