Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
9.21 Livin' the Dream
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 48 of 48
May 3rd 2013

Oh MISS...you missed Jim's full frontal nudity. And NBC was so upset that they are going to blur out that part in all future showings.

May 3rd 2013 edited

Except for the trumped-up Jim and Pam crap, I agree.

Yeah, I agree. That story has been mishandled all year and the stuff in this episode did nothing to fix it. Way too easy a resolution for the months of crap they dragged us through. And it still involved Jim just giving up Athlead to prevent Pam from dumping him, a resolution that makes her a bitch and him a pussy. Nice job writers.

May 3rd 2013

You mean all your marital discord doesn't disappear after you hug your wife, DC?

May 3rd 2013

The most bewildering thing to me is how all of sudden Angela is destitute and homeless and drinking just because she got a divorce. She was obviously supporting herself for years before she met the Senator and she's still getting an assumably decent salary from Dunder Mifflin. Makes no sense.

May 3rd 2013

Well, without a man in their lives, many women just crumble. I mean, who tells them what to think, when to have dinner ready, who to vote for?

May 3rd 2013

Some women vote?

May 3rd 2013

NOBODY TELL HER!!!

May 3rd 2013 edited

Oh MISS...you missed Jim's full frontal nudity. And NBC was so upset that they are going to blur out that part in all future showings.

It's true, you did miss the JK ffn (is that why they call you MISS?).

But my my, that's gonna be a big blur.

Sorry you missed it.

May 3rd 2013

That's okay, I saw it on Hulu.

May 3rd 2013

I'm not super loving this, guys. Ugh. I'm not feeling all the It's the finale! It's going off forever! feelings I'd expect. I don't know. It's bumming me out that it's so...not...that...good.

May 3rd 2013

Is Sabre gone for good? How is Dwight "manager" and not "regional manager"? Is Angela the new Meredith? What's going on?

May 3rd 2013

Ok, two funny parts, "Oh, this was written by SpongeBob SquarePants." And Erin getting all snippy about Jim & Pam not able to double-date on a weeknight.

May 3rd 2013

Man, that ending was hilarious.

May 3rd 2013 edited

Finally got to watch this. Thought it was good, not great. I enjoyed all the meta references to Andy/Ed's star quality. And that song got to me. The turnaround on the Jam storyline struck me as weird, but I guess they gotta wrap this stuff up. And impoverished Angela? Where the hell is that coming from? But overall, I liked it.

May 3rd 2013

I enjoyed all the meta references to Andy/Ed's star quality.

That was pretty good.

And that song got to me.

Yeah, and that was sweet.

The turnaround on the Jam storyline struck me as weird, but I guess they gotta wrap this stuff up.

Totally weird. It's all alright now! Oh, but wait, it's Pam's turn to make a sacrifice for Jim!

And impoverished Angela? Where the hell is that coming from.

Yeah, at first, I thought she was just messy from fighting the animal control people for the cats. But then she's poor all of a sudden? It didn't make any sense.

May 3rd 2013 edited

Yeah, it was aight. I thought it ended like five times. That was weird. Liked the ending a lot too. Jim and Pam and new Jim and new Pam was a little funny.

May 4th 2013

It was a good show. I like Pam and Jim being sweet again. I like that Dwight is now manager. I like Andy that you hate much better than Andy they tried to get us to like. All is good.

It felt like they tied us a lot of loose ends. Is there more?

Apr 8th 2016

That was the best episode of TO in years. Years.

Turns out that TTP was the only one of you people making sense all season. Funny stuff, this thread, though.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 48 of 48
Top of PageBack to discussions