Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
a new purpose for NA?
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
1 to 30 of 37
May 9th 2013

Anque says...

I wish we could make it standard to have a thread for all the individual shows we are watching now....like there should probably be a game of thrones thread and a breaking bad thread and an arrested development thread. We should just turn it into the TV chat place that James once mentioned that he was interested in having...only just for us. Because I'm still watching lots of TV. Despite having way too much stuff to do.

She's too shy to make threads. I'll make this one. What do you think of this idea?

May 9th 2013

Yes!

May 9th 2013

Let's just do it!

Why are we asking permission when we can just beg....them to shut up if they don't like it?

I'm just kidding. I'm going to start making threads. Everyone is going to hate me.

/recurring NA nightmares

May 9th 2013

I've got one! I've got a special purpose!

May 9th 2013

I think this is a super fantastic idea.

May 9th 2013

Is this going to bring in a lot of new people? If so, I have a lot of posts to delete. A lot...of posts.

May 9th 2013

Nah. I don't plan on advertising it to other folks. I'm not even sure how page results and searches work, but I doubt we'll ever be high on those lists again.

May 9th 2013 edited

This is the best show on. I would come here to discuss.

May 9th 2013

So...you're into bald, then?

May 9th 2013

I doubt we'll ever be high on those lists again.

On the one hand, :-(. On the other, I hope nobody finds my stuff here. So, :-).

May 9th 2013

Jinx if I was the type to lol I'd shoot one your way.

Amen to the comments about there being a lot. of. stuff. here that no one wants falling into the wrong eyeballs.

May 9th 2013

Only if we can have a World's Worst Tenants thread am I on board ;-)

May 9th 2013

Is there such a show?

May 9th 2013

Don't you have truTV? It's not reality. It's actuality.

Actually, that might be the tagline for Fox Reality. I don't have Fox Reality anymore. :-(

May 9th 2013

I mostly watch HGTV and the Food Network. Is that lame?

May 9th 2013

No, the elder Fishing smelt LOOOOVES Food Network and HGTV shows. So we watch a lot of that.

May 9th 2013

I mostly watch HGTV and the Food Network. Is that lame?

Me too, so I hope not. Hi Madge!

May 9th 2013

Hey! Madge!

I'm glad you old timers are back for a while. You might not want to go in that back den. DC's trashed it. It might not look the way you remember. But hopefully the rest of the place is close enough to the same.

May 11th 2013 edited

I intend to keep this place running till the end of time, so y'all are welcome to hang out and move as much furniture around as you'd like.

Out of curiosity, how many people would y'all estimate post comments to the forums on a regular basis? Say, at least once a month. I'm guessing it's just a handful of folks, but I'd be curious what your impressions are.

(Also, this is the first non-episode related post I've made in eons. I feel like a terrible parent.)

May 11th 2013

There's a facebook group with about 30 people in it, Little Kid Lovers: Fans of Northern Attack, which has the regulars from around 2 years ago? Or so?

I'd guess there are around a dozen to twenty who post somewhat regularly now?

May 11th 2013

Yep. I'd say we definitely don't break 30 anymore.

May 11th 2013

I thought it was just Toosie posting.

May 11th 2013

I mentioned to my dad that I made a whole bunch new threads, because Anque was afraid people'd get mad at her for making a bunch. "I'm just a pawn."

He said, "Won't they get mad at you? And you'll run them off?"

I said, "My goal is to be the last one standing."

Crap! Uh, forget I said that, James. I'm not going to burn NA to the ground. Haaahaha. That's not maniacal laughter.

May 11th 2013

Do not make it seem like you were brave, Toos. You placed an altar of blame in my honor at the beginning of every thread you made. Nice try.

May 11th 2013

I totally told him I was your pawn.

I'll probably be the last one here. 7 years of muscle-memory in my fingers to get to this site every time I open the browser? Sometimes I'll try it when I'm not even on my own computer.

May 11th 2013

I intend to keep this place running till the end of time, so y'all are welcome to hang out and move as much furniture around as you'd like.

Phew. I was kind of afraid to ask.

May 11th 2013

move as much furniture

Speaking of, I don't think that ceiling fan in the foyer has been cleaned in 7 years. Can we call a guy in here to do that?

May 11th 2013

Once upon a time, I assumed that when this show ended, James would just pull the plug on this site and so all those threads and all those comments would just disappear into the ether. Why else would I have posted the things I did? But now... now what?

May 11th 2013

Now we learn the same lesson our tv friends are learning...actions have consequences.

We are The Office. NA is our documentary.

Whoa. I just blew my own mind.

I hope no one finds my past here and ties it to me. I mean it's bad enough my family knows about it...

May 11th 2013

Look on the bright side. Without your contributions here I wouldn't have the spec script for the Lifetime Original Movie I've been shopping.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
1 to 30 of 37
Top of PageBack to discussions