Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
I Guess I Missed You: Northern Attack Reunion Thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. >
1 to 30 of 217
May 9th 2013

Hey party peeps! Come say hi here! Check in!

(look Toosie, I did it!)

May 9th 2013

Hi Anque! I'm not commitment shy like you, but I only have time to say hi right now. Catch you later, though.

May 9th 2013

Yay! I'm really coding right now. I swear.

May 9th 2013

Oh Marky Markdown...you are a tricky bastard. Anque, I think you did it right.

May 9th 2013

I'd like to get all the newcomers caught up on what I've been doing while you've been gone. Let's see...I sold my maple syrup business, dated all your moms, and became an astronaut. Not in that order. Your mom always asked me to wear the astronaut helmet. With the visor down, for some reason.

May 9th 2013

I'd make you wear two helmets just to be safe.

Missed your face, Jinx.

May 9th 2013 edited

You had a maple syrple business? Also, how are your chickens?

Jinx, I was thinking of you this morning while I sat in the drive-thru for an early lunch. This Jonathan Coulton song came on, which always reminds me of you. (Ignore the video montage. In fact, if you can't listen to it, here are the lyrics.)

May 9th 2013

You had a maple syrple business?

You know that only one of the things I mentioned is true, don't you? And it wasn't a maple syrup business.

We are getting some new chicks this year, because our flock is slowly decreasing (still have around 25). My daughter is excited to get some chicks.

The only real news is my wife's business is doing well, and we are moving this month to a bigger store, because we need a lot more space.

May 9th 2013

You do make syrup, though, right?

May 9th 2013

Oooh, that's great news!

I've been wanting to come up and take a look at the store, but it feels too stalkery and we've been avoiding Rochester lately because of Mr. A's Mom having died up there. We are still planning on visiting the Children's Museum. That will probably be our first trip back up there.

Your daughter is growing so fast! She used to be so little and now she looks like a girl. It hurts my heart a bit. I was just looking at my oldest yesterday afternoon and I got a flash of him as a teenager and it made me want to cry. Too soon.

May 9th 2013

Mr. A's Mom having died up there

That's awful. (You do know she can't haunt an entire city, right?)

((That's worse. I'm sorry.))

May 9th 2013

Hey guys!

May 9th 2013

LATP!! Yay!

(You do know she can't haunt an entire city, right?)

This made me laugh in the library. The librarian just glared at me.

Also, Mr. A's Mom would have laughed at that, too. I know. I'm not as affected by it as Mr. A, clearly. Fun fact: Did you know that most people take upwards of a minimum of five years to process grief?

May 9th 2013

Howdy y'all! Nice to see some activity around here...

May 9th 2013

whatevs! From whence do you hail lately, lady? Still in Tejas?

(Is whence correct? Or is it wherest? What's wrong with my brain?)

May 9th 2013

Yeppers, still in the Hill Country and loving it! Just went to the Jimmy Buffet concert in Dallas last weekend (my brother is a Parrothead) and it was awesome!

Jimmy Buffet Concert=WhitePeoplePalooza; seriously, it was like a sea of middle-aged sunburned people (sadly, myself included...)

May 9th 2013 edited

Hi whatevs! I think of you whenever I see the lovely winter scarf you knitted/crocheted. And I think of Jinx when pouring maple syrup. Seriously. And Bri whenever the Dodgers play the Mets. And BTF whenever Jeopardy comes on. I'll stop, but it's obvious you people have irrevocably infected my brain.

May 9th 2013

My uncle is an extreme Parrothead, too. He was probably there with you in the crowd somewhere. It's also like FreeMarajuanaHighPalooza. Which is fun.

May 9th 2013

Bubblewrap Cast and I talked once of having an in-person reunion to watch the finale, but we aren't now. Or if we are, she's flying down as a surprise. I love surprises! Can't wait.

May 9th 2013 edited

Post photos!

You know who would be especially cool to hear from? ferd. I miss that kooky Kentucky quipster.

May 9th 2013

Did you know that most people take upwards of a minimum of five years to process grief?

I'd believe it. My great-grandmother (also named Toos) died in 2002. Don't ask me about her.

May 9th 2013

Hello!

Is it still frowned upon to make smiley faces with punctuation?

May 9th 2013

You are now talking to the new president of NBC. As my first act, I'm renewing Whitney but as an hour-long cop drama. (evil laugh).

Nah, just messing with you :-p

May 9th 2013

Ugh--Whitney is enough to make me self-immolate.

May 9th 2013

Mwahahaha!!! Guess who still has Mod powers?

Go on, guess.

May 9th 2013

Well, I know it isn't Bri...

Is it still frowned upon to make smiley faces with punctuation?

I think the folks who have survived this long just do whatever they want.

May 9th 2013

Lone Star! I see your Schwartz is as big as mine.

May 9th 2013

Well, then.... :-)

May 9th 2013 edited

Firefox lets me make this comment box bigger. Kinda like your moms. Boom, nailed it.

May 9th 2013

Mixed Berries! Urklegrue*! The world is a perfect place! Well, gt is right. Where the hell is ferd?

:)

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. >
1 to 30 of 217