Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Sitting Around, Smoking Marijuana, Eating Cheetos & Masturbating: The Breaking Bad Thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
1 to 30 of 71
May 9th 2013 edited

I know there's only one season left, but it stands to be a good one. Also, I was really happy to see that Office Quotes dot net is still up and running because I still love finding Office quotes to kind of fit the titles for threads.

In case you were wondering, the series returns August 11th. There are 8 episodes. In the meantime we could all talk about who our favorite characters are at this point and what our most surprising moment was so far and also speculate about how the shit will hit the fan next season.

Go!

May 9th 2013

Office Quotes dot net

Really? I thought that was gone. I guess I'm thinking of the screen caps site.

May 9th 2013

Yay!

I love how I used to root for Walter, and they've taken him down a path where now I'm rooting for him to get caught. He is a really complex character.

May 9th 2013

Me, too. I'm hope he goes down in a blaze of unglory this next season. And I hope Pinkman is responsible for his demise.

May 9th 2013

I always hoped that in the last episode he would catch his son with some blue meth, realize what he'd done, and quit the business and take his son to rehab. But now, yeah, I hope he goes down hard.

May 9th 2013

SPOILERY

It's sort of bizarre to see his rise to bad guy. I mean, he's got nowhere near Gus's ice cold determination or business sense. In fact, he's an idiot in a lot of regards. The whole scene where Mike bites it just made me mad. Characters like that deserve better deaths, but I guess it's the moral of the whole story when it comes to being in the Meth business. There are no good guys. I'm just having trouble with that last bit. He's not increased his social savvy in regards to being a druglord yet. He still just feels like he's bumbling through choices, you know?

May 9th 2013

At the start, I reveled in his attitude, "Screw it, life sucks, I've got nothing to lose, I'm gonna do what I want." We can all relate to that, and being a meth cook was only a part of that new attitude. Now, it just seems like he keeps getting confronted with bad options, and each choice leads to more bad options.

May 9th 2013

Walt is suffering from an over-inflated sense of self-worth, and he's been seduced by a false sense of badassery that he does not possess. It's like the ultimate nerd revenge, except that he doesn't have what it takes to survive it.

May 9th 2013

In case you were wondering, the series returns August 11th. There are 8 episodes.

Best news ever.

May 9th 2013

Can't wait. Justified is good and Game Of Thrones is as well but they aren't quite Breaking Bad.

May 9th 2013

It's like the ultimate nerd revenge, except that he doesn't have what it takes to survive it.

This.

May 10th 2013

I love that the whole quote doesn't fit in the title. This title is making me giggle now.

May 10th 2013

So sitting around, smoking marijuana, eating cheetos & masturbating makes Anque giggle? You learn something new every day.

May 10th 2013

It makes me laugh that it has nothing to do with Breaking Bad.

May 10th 2013

That was a real quote from Walter White!

May 10th 2013

It is! But neutered like that it seems unrelated. I believe you, Jinx!

Jul 13th 2013

I was just going to watch a couple of episodes of this to get back in the mood, and then I ended up on a multi-day, many-season rewatch.

Aug 9th 2013

So I just did a re-watch of last season. Much better than I remembered. Or maybe this show just works better when you're binge watching.

Aug 11th 2013

Hello, Carol.

Aug 12th 2013

Tread lightly.

Aug 12th 2013

Walter and Hank confrontation in the first episode? I did not expect that.

I can see Hank and Jesse teaming up to take Walter down. And I'm not sure who I'm rooting for at this point.

Aug 12th 2013

Walter and Hank confrontation in the first episode? I did not expect that.

Ditto. But it sure was awesome. My husband's theory is that Hank will want a cut of the action and will blackmail Walt to get it, rather than take him down. No matter which way he goes, it's going to be fascinating to watch.

Man, that hour went fast. I was so engrossed I hadn't paid any attention to the clock, and when those end credits came up, I couldn't believe an hour had passed. I'm so excited about the rest of the episodes. Already mourning the fact that it'll be over soon.

Aug 12th 2013

Hank could team up with Skyler OR Jesse. Both of them would probably help him take down Walter. I don't think Hank would want any of the money. His wife, maybe.

How did Walter kill Mike? I can't remember any of that. I know he took down all his guys that were in prison. Was it around that time?

Aug 12th 2013 edited

How did Walter kill Mike?

Like this

Aug 12th 2013

I love the internet.

Breaking Bad - Star Trek

Aug 12th 2013

They beamed his guts into space!!

Aug 12th 2013

There was a suggestion that the star trek story for shadows what happenswith the show. Kirk jessie can't stomach it and leaves. Chekov hank dies and spock walter wins.

Aug 16th 2013

My uncle just called me from New Mexico. After my mom convinced me to come to the back of the store to get on the phone ("He said he wants to talk to his niece!"):

I pick up the phone. "Where's my niece?" "I don't have your knees." "Hey! You love Breaking Bad, right?"
"No. I've never seen that show."
"Sure! You're a fan! We've talked about it."
"I think you're confusing me with somebody else."
"Really? Never mind, then."
"What, are you in Albuquerque?" (I just saw this this week.)
"Yeah! I'm at Los Pollos Hermanos."
"Is that from the show? I've never seen it."
"Yeah. I thought you'd want to know. I'll just call (aunt) and tell her."
"But my internet friends love it. I'll tell them."
"Ok. Whatever. Yeah, they film a lot of the exteriors in Albuquerque and I had time, so I was driving around and came here."
"Well, that's cool. Hey, why don't you go to a place from a show I've seen?"
"Ok, tell me a show you watch that's filmed in Albuquerque."

I couldn't think of one, so I asked if it was a chicken restaurant or a Mexican restaurant. He said, "They've got burgers and burritos." I said, "What kind of a restaurant is that? TexMex?" "I guess." "I bet they have good chili."

Then he said, "I've got to get out of here, people are looking at me."

Anyway, my uncle's at The Chicken Brothers, guys. Yay, Breaking Bad!

Aug 19th 2013

Well people? Did anyone see this episode? It was as usual...awesome.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
1 to 30 of 71
Top of PageBack to discussions