Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Sitting Around, Smoking Marijuana, Eating Cheetos & Masturbating: The Breaking Bad Thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 71 of 71
Nov 15th 2013

It's addictive. Just like meth.

Nov 15th 2013

My sister started two weeks ago, and is hooked.

To the show, I mean. Not meth.

Nov 15th 2013

Not just meth, amiright?

Nov 15th 2013

Meth is a gateway drug.

Nov 15th 2013

To what, pastries?

Nov 20th 2013

Hey guys, I know I've been MIA but I do come and lurk here every now and then. So happy my favorite buds are still around! I think about all of you often. So many good memories here.

Anyway, I just noticed this BB thread. OMG! I should have known you guys would have been as into it as I was.

Now, The Office is over, Breaking Bad is over and I have nothing that I'm really passionate about anymore. I know they are apples and oranges, but that's how I feel.

Did any of you get a chance to see the Malcolm in the Middle/ Breaking Bad alternate ending? It was hilarious but Sony removed it from YouTube two days after it was leaked on there. Greedy bastards. You might be able to do a web search and find it somewhere else.

Nov 20th 2013

Did any of you get a chance to see the Malcolm in the Middle/ Breaking Bad alternate ending?

I saw it. I saw it and it was amazing. Who said I didn't see it? Did Toosie say that I didn't see it? I saw it!

Nov 20th 2013

I did not see it. Batshit.

Nov 20th 2013

It combines four great TV shows in one video.

Nov 20th 2013

Hey, TO!! I saw your comment earlier but was walking around with my phone and didn't have a chance to reply. You deserve a better welcome back than that. Seems we're all out of pep and zing around these parts. (There's also the fact that I didn't watch Breaking Bad and thus had little to say about it.)

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 71 of 71
Top of PageBack to discussions