Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
This Ain't A Democracy, It's A Ricktatorship: The Walking Dead Thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. >
181 to 197 of 197
Feb 22nd 2016

I haven't seen the latest episode yet, but I hear there are huge developments. Huge. I got spoiled reading an article, (which is fine, because I love me some spoilers!), and now I can't wait to see the current episode. Woohoo!

Feb 22nd 2016

Hmmmm, that wasn't my takeaway from this week's episode.

Feb 22nd 2016

I hear there are huge developments.

I feel like VG is talking about the last part of the episode.

I thought the whole episode was alright. Some parts were dumb and silly, but I was still into it all.

Feb 22nd 2016

The very end of the episode is the only time I wished Michonne was white. Because white is easier to see in the dark.

Feb 22nd 2016

I feel like VG is talking about the last part of the episode.

I guess I've become so disenchanted with the whole thing that the last bit was sort of "yeah, whatever" for me.

Feb 23rd 2016

Actually, the first part of the episode implied the last part had already been going on, to me.

Feb 23rd 2016

I agree, once I saw the end...and knew what was coming. Otherwise, I wouldn't have had a clue.

Mar 3rd 2016

What are we talking about? I feel very stupid right now because I'm caught up and I still don't know what you all are referring to.

Mar 3rd 2016

https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/twd3.jpg

Mar 3rd 2016

But, the start of the episode, she was walking around in a robe, and I thought that sort of implied that there was more going on in that house, anyway. I mean, time had passed since the previous episode... I was more surprised that it was a surprise, after her walking around post-shower, hanging out with Rick, if you know what I mean.

Mar 3rd 2016

I was more surprised that it was a surprise, after her walking around post-shower, hanging out with Rick, if you know what I mean.

Yeah, I had that same sense at the beginning of the episode...the sort of, Wait, what? Oh...okay. I guess that makes sense. And then it was a surprise and a 'first-time' occurrence at the end and it was weird. I get it now.

Mar 7th 2016

I don't have anything extra to say after watching the latest Walking Dead other than, what did Rick think was going to happen? Everytime they fight, it comes at the cost of someone.

Mar 7th 2016

Rick is the dumbest tactician in history. Who assaults a compound without any idea of how many people are inside or the various ways in and out of the place? What purpose did Carol and Maggie serve standing around outside on the road other than to serve as hostage bait? Why don't they have silencers on their weapons so they don't have to do stupid crap like stab sleeping people in the head with knives? How do they allow one guy to hide inside after clearing the building? Why is Rick still in charge?

Mar 10th 2016

Yep. All those things.

Mar 15th 2016

I think Carol is one of the best characters I've ever seen on TV. Apparently, the comic book Carol turned loopy and was killed off. The TV Carol has become a really interesting person.

Mar 15th 2016

I'm not sure I'm a fan of her recent "Gee. maybe I shouldn't kill everybody in sight" internal conflict.

Mar 16th 2016

I think Carol is one of the best characters I've ever seen on TV

This. I really like her. I hope that she was killed off early in the series so we don't have to sit around waiting for the chopping block now.

And, conflictingly, also this:

I'm not sure I'm a fan of her recent "Gee. maybe I shouldn't kill everybody in sight" internal conflict.

I was for sure she was gaming that chick. (Who, by the way, I was rather surprised to see bite it at the end of the episode. She's an excellent actress...she played a significant role in the later seasons of Justified. I was happy to see her.)

They are clearly setting themselves up to explore how the violence will change them all for the worst.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. >
181 to 197 of 197
Top of PageBack to discussions