Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
I'm afraid that i just blue myself: Arrested Development
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 50 of 50
May 26th 2013

Also, did anybody notice a cameo from The Office's favorite (only?) heartthrob?

May 27th 2013

I liked the Workaholics guys cameo.

May 27th 2013

I'm only four episodes in but I did catch this:

Did anyone catch the Dan Harmon cameo?

I thought it was him but didn't see his name in the credits.

And I caught a short glimpse of Krasinski. That made me happy.

I thought Mary Lynn Rajskub's non-speaking role was quite funny.

Oh and you guys talking about Wiig, made me remember that I thought the guy playing young Zuckercorn was playing him well and then I found out it was Henry Winkler's real son. Cool.

May 27th 2013

Also, did anybody notice a cameo from The Office's favorite (only?) heartthrob?

Ed Helms, right?

I think you guys are right, they do get better as you continue through them. I'm through #7 now, you speed watchers.

(Because I watched Season 1 of Bob's Burgers.)

May 27th 2013

I'm going to have to avoid this thread awhile, but at least I got as far as DftF saying he went in expecting to be disappointed but wasn't. Or something like that.

May 27th 2013 edited

Kristen Wiig is incredibly good as young Lucille.

This.

I thought Mary Lynn Rajskub's non-speaking role was quite funny.

And this. Also, John Slattery.

Six episodes in so far. LOADS of cameos and an all-around great time. John Beard is a superstar.

In closing, ANUSTART.

Jun 20th 2013

Still catching up. Motherboy XXX may be my favorite episode of anything, ever.

Jul 22nd 2013

I guess I'm the only one who isn't enjoying Season 4. Six episodes in, and each one feels like a chore to get through. (Except for the Tobias episode)

Jul 22nd 2013

You're not alone, STT. I'm glad I watched them but I didn't love them like I thought I would, and I'm glad I'm done.

Jul 22nd 2013

It took me a few episodes to get into it, and it didn't nearly measure up to the show's initial run. I still like it a lot and will rewatch before the summer's done.

Jul 22nd 2013

I gave up after about 7 or 8. I wish I liked it more.

Jul 22nd 2013 edited

I gave up after about 7 or 8.

I'm about at the point of giving up. Got halfway through the 7th episode at lunch, then bailed and watched an episode of The League. Oh well. I was happy with the S3 finale, so no big deal.

Jul 22nd 2013

It had its moments, but didn't live up to the original 3 seasons. It was worth watching though.

Jul 27th 2013

I was at a library book sale today and found a book with the following title: My Name Is Not Bob Loblaw. It's from 1977 (predates the show by almost twenty years), and it's real. I didn't buy it because I already had a biography of Walker Percy, Kitchen Confidential by Anthony Bourdain, My Pappy Was a Pistol by Lewis Grizzard, and Legs by William Kennedy. But it made my day to see that. Some of Scott Baio's finest work, I believe

Jul 27th 2013

Wild. Maybe it was the inspiration for the joke. Of course they couldn't have foreseen the Bob Loblaw Law Blog in 1977. Chachi would've thought such talk was witchcraft.

Jul 28th 2013

I have a picture of it on my Facebook, surprised no one's commented on it yet (he was a beloved tertiary character, am I right?)

May 25th 2017

Ever have a joke that would only make sense to people who'd find it inappropriate, yet the people who'd laugh at wouldn't get it?

The conference rooms here all have nautical names - Schooner, Windward, Regatta, etc. - because the boss at the time fancied herself a boater. My little conference room doesn't have a name, though. A great one just occurred to me: The Seaward.

Jun 2nd 2017

My son and his girlfriend were looking for comedies to watch on Netflix, and I kept suggesting Arrested Development, which he kept ignoring. I finally forced him to watch the pilot , which isn't as great as I remembered (compared to the rest of the series, anyway).

They ended up watching The League, which is okay, but ......

Jun 2nd 2017

I think Arrested Development was a good show. I liked how it was resolved at the end, and the whole way the story worked and everything. I didn't like the characters - except GOB, but I really liked the show. I didn't love the pilot, either, though... it's just the whole thing, with the recurring characters and everything.

Jun 16th 2017

A great one just occurred to me: The Seaward.

I'll leave when I'm good and ready.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 50 of 50
Top of PageBack to discussions