Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Reality Shows: Competition
1 to 11 of 11
May 10th 2013

Anque thinks one reality tv show thread isn't fair. This one's for competition shows. Like, Top Model, Project Runway. You know, competition shows.

May 10th 2013

And we all know I am awesome and nothing I say shall be questioned.

May 10th 2013

Well, it's too late now. :-)

May 10th 2013

I'm just poking your handing off of responsibility. I still think the threads will have use.

May 10th 2013

Oh, well, yeah. I just don't want to be blamed. In any of the threads.

See, I copy/pasted and I'm kind of afraid that I'll have posted something screwed up, 'cause I named the genre twice in the post and once in the title.

But not afraid enough to re-read them all.

May 10th 2013

Good idea to separate them by category.

May 10th 2013

There will be overlap, I'm sure. Like, there are outdoor competitions. But who cares, you know? And really, "Reality Shows" could include all kinds of actually valuable programming...documentaries, history shows (not ones about crop circles), all kinds of non-fiction television. Science stuff. All kinds.

May 10th 2013

Even fake reality shows? Like the Bo Burnham one on MTV now?

May 10th 2013

Just watched Wipeout with my daughter tonight. So good. How does no one ever get seriously injured?

May 10th 2013

'Cause they're just jumping onto giant balloons, and getting knocked off of them by other balloons.

At least, I think they're all just air filled.

May 10th 2013

Yo, them bodies are bending in ways I haven't seen since, well, your mom.

1 to 11 of 11
Top of PageBack to discussions