Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Reality Shows: Day in the Life
1 to 13 of 13
May 10th 2013

Anque thinks one reality tv show thread isn't fair. This one's for day-in-the-life shows. Like, all the Housewives, the Kardashians. You know, day-in-the-life shows.

May 10th 2013

I would watch a "Day In The Life of Toosie" show.

May 10th 2013

I'd get canceled fast.

May 10th 2013

You're right. It would be too good.

May 10th 2013

Or else they'd fire me and get a new creator - it'd be cheesy and then they'd renew me.

I'd have Changnesia.

May 10th 2013

Anque thinks one reality tv show thread isn't fair. This one's for day-in-the-life shows. Like, all the Housewives, the Kardashians. You know, day-in-the-life shows.

Am I losing my mind, or have I seen this in six different threads?

May 10th 2013

Anque's crazy. And demanding. She makes crazy demands.

May 10th 2013

(crying)

May 10th 2013

I would totally watch The Toosie Show. Especially the episode where she gets locked into the glass partition thing of the bank as her family walks away down the street.

May 10th 2013

That was so sad. My dad writes a Christmas letter each year, where he basically recaps all the horrible stuff that happens and tells the stories in funny ways...he forgot that last year. I think it'll go in this year, for sure.

May 10th 2013

My dad writes a Christmas letter each year, where he basically recaps all the horrible stuff that happens

I think I want to start this as a new family tradition. I mean having your father as my dad.

May 10th 2013

I was lucky enough to get that Christmas letter this past year, and I can tell you, it was a work of art. Toosie's Dad is gifted.

May 11th 2013

I mean having your father as my dad.

:-) I love my dad. He's the best.

1 to 13 of 13
Top of PageBack to discussions