Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
You Look Like a Homeless Pencil: The New Girl Thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
1 to 30 of 65
May 15th 2013

I don't think we have an official New Girl thread yet, and it's been a while since I initiated one so...New Girl thread, anyone?

May 15th 2013

Oh, yeah! New Girl!!

May 15th 2013

I like this show. I did not like the first season. I thought it was terrible. But this season was good.

May 15th 2013

I thought it was good, too.

May 15th 2013 edited

Good idea for a thread. However, I think it needs more pictures.

nickjess

schmidt

May 15th 2013

I also got this song from an episode this season.

May 15th 2013

That badger was kind of a dick.

May 16th 2013

I guffawed when Winston came busting out of the vent at the end. Guffawed, literally.

May 16th 2013

I also got this song from an episode this season.

I've been listening to that CD all week because of that New Girl episode. I love New Girl, so much. Winston asking the bartender to call him an ambulance because he was about to bleed out made me rewind it like 3 times.

May 16th 2013

New Girl had a stellar second season. I didn't realize until after the episode that Nick and Schmidt kept quoting Cotton-Eye Joe. "Where did we come from? Where do we go?"

May 17th 2013

This might be my favorite comedy on TV right now. Since the middle of S1, this show has been consistently excellent.

May 18th 2013

I am a man, Jessica! Pink bathrobes are my catnip!

May 18th 2013

The episode with Brooklyn Decker and True American and Nick & Jess' first kiss and Brooklyn Decker was probably my favorite television episode of the year.

May 19th 2013

The episode with Brooklyn Decker and True American and Nick & Jess' first kiss

The scene of the rest of the gang, including Jess's current boyfriend chanting for them to kiss was a great moment.

May 19th 2013

The scene of the rest of the gang, including Jess's current boyfriend chanting for them to kiss was a great moment.

That was awesome. I also loved Nick wearing that woman's coat the whole episode.

May 19th 2013

I think my favorite moment is actually when Nick finds out his dad died and all the other guys have helium voices as they comfort him.

Sep 22nd 2013

E! News crawl I saw this morning said Taye Diggs will be guest-starring on the show, as a "potential love interest for Jess". NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 22nd 2013

Oooh. Or Winston. Hahahaha.

Sep 22nd 2013

I'm six episodes into the series. It's ok. Actually, Zooey Deschecantspellit's eyes make up for a lot of flaws.

Sep 22nd 2013

It gets way better after that.

Sep 23rd 2013

Yeah, the first few are a little It's-The-New-Zooey-Show! But it doesn't stay that way.

Sep 23rd 2013

Sounds like it from reading this brief thread.

Oct 1st 2013

I stayed home sick today, which happens at most once a year. And I may or may not havr just started my 11th straight episode of this show. I may have. I did. It's a good show that gets better as it goes so far.

Oct 1st 2013

We're nearing the end of the first season on our Netflix watch. We watched the ones last night with Dermot Mulroney. I'm really looking forward to the second season because everyone here likes it better. Not to say I'm not enjoying the first.

Sorry you're sick, Bri, but at least you have good tv to watch.

Oct 1st 2013

Yay! Now. Trust me on the Avetts.

And it's Tuesday, so if you don't care about continuity you can see a new one tonight. But you probably do care, and they're all new, so forget what I said. :-)

Oct 1st 2013

Oct 1st 2013

I stayed home sick today, which happens at most once a year. And I may or may not havr just started my 11th straight episode of this show.

Have you gotten to the True American drinking game yet? Because that was the point that convinced me this show was well worth watching.

Oct 2nd 2013

I did. That was zany. I'm pretty much watching for Cece at this point.

Oct 2nd 2013

True American drinking game

I just saw that one last night. Good times.

I'm pretty much watching for Cece at this point.

I have a huge crush on Jake Johnson, who plays Nick.

Oct 2nd 2013

You and Dermot Mulroney's daughter. Do you have several bras wrapped around you?

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
1 to 30 of 65
Top of PageBack to discussions