Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
'I can't believe you came!' - The NA Reunion Post-Finale Challenge
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 52 of 52
Jun 13th 2013

Too late. I already sent it. You're safe. He'll probably email some jerky reply and tell me not to post it anyway.

Ok, I really need to stop talking about him, because the other possible outcome is that he logs in here with a reply.

Eeek!

Jun 13th 2013

Ah ha ha ha. Did you at least remove the shouting?

Jun 13th 2013

Nope. I did change usernames to real life names, and deleted the "edit" link that were on my posts. I kept all the formatting, italics, whatever. It'll be fine. He's just a brother, not a...I don't know, dragon man or something. He won't be that upset. He knows you guys know I have a brother...

He'll probably say, "Why did you tell your friends that?" And I'll say, "'Cause it was fun and I like to tell them about fun stuff I do. And the gif! Haha." And he'll roll his eyes and say, "Quit talking about me on the internet."

And I'll say, "Ok. Sorry."

And we'll move on with our lives.

Unless he sees this. 'Cause I'm still talking about him.

Jun 13th 2013

Secretly, this whole conversation has been designed to just dig you in deeper.

Jun 13th 2013

You're probably on the phone with him right now telling him what I'm doing.

Jun 13th 2013

He's probably at your house.

He's probably on your computer typing your comments.

Jun 13th 2013

DUN. DUN. DUUUUUUN.

(No. Not really. But that would be fun. Perhaps you could send him that proposal in an email? He could come up here and drink some wine and we could orchestrate a super secret plot to get you in trouble at the same time.....Mwa ha ha ha ha.)

Jun 13th 2013

What? Don't be inviting my brother to your house...

Jun 13th 2013

Not really. I'm not that weird. You're invited. But it would be much harder to play a prank on him from up here.

Jun 13th 2013

No, I know I'm invited, but you've known me a long time! You only kinda know my brother exists and now he's invited, too? Typical Brother.

You can't see me, but I'm shaking my head.

Jun 13th 2013

Siblings are the worst. Except for when they're the best.

Jun 14th 2013

Just heard from Brother...

I don't care that they know I did the chicken dance. I don't care that they know that I'm a freak. I'm an actor; everyone knows. It's a respect thing. I don't talk about you or your friends. If they want to talk about me, tell them to talk to me. Give them my email if they want to talk to me.

(Name Redacted)

P.S. I've never cared for you.

Jun 14th 2013

I couldn't admire him more.

Jun 14th 2013

I think it's fabulous you and your brother do the Arrested Development chicken dance, Toos.

Jun 14th 2013

God, I hope they don't have that Maeby-George Michael vibe between them.

Jun 14th 2013

I especially enjoyed the post-script.

Jun 14th 2013

P.S. I've never cared for you.

Nobody does. She's the worst.

Jun 14th 2013

God, I hope they don't have that Maeby-George Michael vibe between them.

No, there is no love. This is our dynamic: whenever we discuss something (read "anything") we end up with raised voices and one of us will say, "We agree! Why are we arguing?!"

I think it's fabulous you and your brother do the Arrested Development chicken dance, Toos.

Thanks. :-)

Screw you, Jinx and Daoust.

Jun 14th 2013

Screw you, Daoust.

I agree with you! Why are we arguing?

Jun 14th 2013 edited

You really want to do that, Jinx? That's gross.

Jun 14th 2013

That's so awesome. I'm totally gonna email him.

Jun 14th 2013

I'll send you his address.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 52 of 52
Top of PageBack to discussions