Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
A @!#$! thread just for swearing
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 44 of 44
Jul 2nd 2013

I got my stitches out last night; I kind of like having a facial scar that makes me look like a bad-ass motherfucker!

I'm still going to put the goop on it that'll make it go away, but for now I look like the slightly battered heroine (or villain, I suppose) from an action movie...awesome.

Jul 2nd 2013

I was conflicted...

You chose well, fucknuts.

I wrote a brilliantly worded, touchingly compassionate response to your first post about the dog, whatevs, but the motherfucking interwebs swallowed it alive. So, sorry that happened but glad you're a bad-ass motherfucker.

Jul 2nd 2013

You have always been a bad-ass motherfucker to me, whatevs, scar or no scar. What what the fuck it's worth!

Jul 2nd 2013

whatevs, get yourself one of those black leather biker jackets and wear it, and nobody will ever fuck with you again!

Jul 3rd 2013

Yay, whatevs! We always knew you were bad-ass. You're the only person who has posted a naked picture of themselves in this forum.

Also, VG, now that I'm not 20, being hungover does that to me too. It is the suck.

Jul 3rd 2013 edited

Somebody help me out please?

What's this reference by Daoust from again?

Jul 3rd 2013

Anchorman?

I just googled it and guessed. I couldn't watch the video to check - the stereo's hooked up to my computer today. And I can't have Will Ferrell talking about poop piped into the store.

Jul 3rd 2013

Yes, it was Anchorman. And now you've inspired me to watch a bunch of scenes and mindlessly quote them:

"Yeah, there were horses, a man on fire and I killed a guy with a trident."

Jul 3rd 2013

That was a good part.

Jul 3rd 2013

"You are a smelly pirate hooker."

Jul 3rd 2013

Awesome, thanks Toos!

Jul 3rd 2013

"It smells like a used diaper full of Indian food."

"It smells like Big Foot's dick!"

Jul 3rd 2013

"Brick, where did you get a hand grenade?"