Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
But then, who would watch my TV? : Other shows Office fans watch
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 705
  5. 706
  6. 707
  7. 708
  8. 709
  9. 710
  10. 711
  11. 712
  12. ...
  13. 718
  14. >
21241 to 21270 of 21513
May 16th 2014

I love Fargo. It has the movie vibe but with different characters and stories. I think they're all doing a great job.

Nerfy, I'd love to read your friend's blog. Can you share the link?

Uffda.

May 16th 2014

Uffda - interjection, Norse - 1. It's hot 2. It's cold 3. This is heavy 4. Can you believe that? 5. That's too bad 6. I'm sorry 8. I'm hungry 9. I'm so full 10. All of the above

I will share my friend's blog on facebook. Because of internet creepers.

May 16th 2014

Thanks, Nerf.

May 16th 2014

Because of internet creepers.

Heeeeeeeyyyyyyy

(Annnnnnd I'm out again. Bye!)

May 16th 2014

Okay, I did also want to ask who else is watching Louie. And what you thought of the 'fat girl' monologue.

May 16th 2014

I tried Louie a few years ago, and didn't find it that funny. Since he's been since crowned Funniest Guy Evaarrrr!!!1!™, I decided to give the show another try, and I watched his stand-up. I'd put him on a list with House of Cards, smartphones, cable bundles and wine of things that aren't nearly as good as people insist. It's a working list.

I did read about the fat girl monologue. She seemed to make some legitimate points, but I just wanted her to shut up by the end. And I didn't even hear it firsthand.

May 16th 2014

smartphones

I felt bad I didn't have one for a long time. Then we got one for coffee shop reasons (fast and practically free credit card transactions mainly) and while I wish I had instagram in my own pocket 24/7, I'm glad I don't have one. It'd be a bad thing for me.

Anyway, no on Louie. Haven't seen it.

May 16th 2014

Nerfy, I really, really like your friend's recaps of Fargo. I find myself agreeing with him on just about every point. They're a great read. Thanks.

May 16th 2014

And what you thought of the 'fat girl' monologue.

I thought it was a little over the top, to be honest. And they probably should've used someone other than Sarah Baker, because I wouldn't think twice about dating her.

May 16th 2014

That guy's whole blog is fantastic, especially if you live around these parts.

May 16th 2014

I thought it was a little over the top, to be honest. And they probably should've used someone other than Sarah Baker, because I wouldn't think twice about dating her.

I liked the scene, but I agree with both of these points. Louie's initial reluctance to even have a drink with her didn't really make sense and while I understand her rant, I thought it was a little unfair to him.

May 16th 2014

Toosie, I've been thinking lately that I'd like to trade in my iPhone for an iPod Touch. There's a lot that's great about smartphones, but I think I'd be happier with that trade-off, especially with wifi everywhere these days. I'd also like to delete my Facebook account, but professionally that would be problematic.

May 19th 2014

Louie was good when I first saw it, but it became a little easy to call (i.e., "Louie's just gonna end up looking foolish"). I gave up on it about the same time that I gave up on Willard, and don't regret either TV-show-dumping.

Anyone else watching Cosmos? And if so, how blown are your minds at the end of each episode?

May 19th 2014

Louie was good when I first saw it, but it became a little easy to call (i.e., "Louie's just gonna end up looking foolish").

It hasn't gotten any where near this point.

May 19th 2014

We agree to disagree, my friend...

Jun 4th 2014

Okay, Vikings, Parks & Rec, and Fargo have all done the time jump thing.

Game of Thrones, I'm looking at you.

Jun 4th 2014

One year later....

Jun 11th 2014

Fargo.

Dammit, Lester.

Jun 11th 2014

Anyone else watching The Wil Wheaton Project? It's charming in a nerdy way, and pretty much the only reason to watch SyFy (well, that and the impending Sharknado sequel)

Jun 11th 2014

Dammit, Lester.

This.

Jun 15th 2014

Some of the movies on todays Lifetime Movie Network Father's Day Marathon:

The Familiar Stranger - After her husband takes his own life after being indicted for embezzling money, a woman struggles to raise her two sons alone, only to discover ten years later that her husband faked his death and is living a prosperous life with a new identity.

Ticket Out - Jocelyn is a defenseless mother who takes her children and flees from her psychotic, abusive husband and finds herself on the wrong side of the law. She is approached by Jim who works for the "underground railroad" that aids victims fleeing from abusive and potentially homicidal spouses.

The Perfect Husband - Based on a true story. Laci Peterson was a pregnant mother-to-be. On Christmas Eve, she disappeared. Her husband Scott Peterson (Dean Cain), and her family go out to search for Laci, but there are no signs of her anywhere. Months go by, but the media and the public begin to suspect that Scott murdered his wife. The Rocha family support and defend Scott, until Scott's mistress Amber Frey (Tracy Middendorf) comes forward at a press conference and admits to an affair with Scott. The Rochas start to doubt Scott's innocence, especially Laci's mother, Sharon (Dee Wallace), who had always believed Scott to be the perfect husband.

Jun 15th 2014

The Familiar Stranger

At least this dude did alright.

Jun 15th 2014

Sounds like the Loraina Bobbitt Network.

Jun 23rd 2014

So, over the last week, Game Of Thrones, Louie, Fargo, and Orphan Black have all ended.

I've run out of tv. Not that it's a bad thing.

Jun 23rd 2014

I'm watching old episodes of The Wire and The Sopranos. The latter is getting tough. I forgot how much I hated Tony's mother and his sister Janice. Orange is the New Black is a lot like House of Cards in that it's not nearly as good as it's hyped to be, but it's something to watch.

Jun 23rd 2014

I've run out of tv.

Does a test pattern come on, like when we were younger?

Jun 23rd 2014

So, over the last week, Game Of Thrones, Louie, Fargo, and Orphan Black have all ended.

But Rectify, Drunk History and Wilfred are either just back or about to be. I was not a huge fan of Louie this season.

Orange is the New Black is a lot like House of Cards in that it's not nearly as good as it's hyped to be, but it's something to watch.

I find Orange is the New Black to be far better than House of Cards, but maybe not quite as good as the hype.

Jun 23rd 2014

Does a test pattern come on, like when we were younger?

An Indian head comes on, and tells me to go read a book.

Jun 23rd 2014

Is that a real thing that happened?

Jun 23rd 2014

Yes. I have proof:

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 705
  5. 706
  6. 707
  7. 708
  8. 709