Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
But then, who would watch my TV? : Other shows Office fans watch
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 706
  5. 707
  6. 708
  7. 709
  8. 710
  9. 711
  10. 712
  11. 713
  12. ...
  13. 718
  14. >
21271 to 21300 of 21513
Jun 23rd 2014

I was not a huge fan of Louie this season.

Me either. It had it's share of interesting moments but also a lot of boring moments and it wasn't funny very often. Also, Pamela is the absolute worst.

Jun 23rd 2014

Drunk History

Oh, goody! I love that ridiculous show.

Jun 23rd 2014

It had it's share of interesting moments but also a lot of boring moments and it wasn't funny very often.

Are we talking about everything he's ever done? Because yeah.

Jun 23rd 2014 edited

Also, Pamela is the absolute worst.

Yeah, I really didn't get the point of that storyline. He needed to make her not terrible so I didn't want her to die in a fire. Also, the weird sort of rapey bit by Louie was uncomfortable.

Jun 24th 2014

To get back to Lifetime Movies for a minute, I recall seeing on the preview channel one called The Husband She Met Online. Then, a few months later, there was The Wife He Met Online. I take it neither had a happy ending.

Jun 24th 2014

I take it neither had a happy ending.

You should watch The Asian Massage Therapist He Met Online.

Jun 24th 2014

I liked the sequel better. It took longer.

Jun 25th 2014

Those movies always seem to take longer when you're older.

Jun 26th 2014

Surprised they got John Travolta for that. He's still kind of a movie star...right?

Jun 27th 2014

In the same way that Northern Attack still kind of talks about The Office.

Jun 27th 2014

You should watch The Asian Massage Therapist He Met Online.

In the same way that Northern Attack still kind of talks about The Office.

Ping?

Jul 2nd 2014 edited

Nathan for You came on after Drunk History last night (which I recommend), I've never seen this show before but I'll be watching it. It was a nice satire of the reality-show genre where some guy (usually British) comes in and yells at people in a business, then helps them fix it. Nathan Fielder is Canadian, not British, and he doesn't yell. But he is pretty freakin' funny

Jul 2nd 2014

The Drunk History/Nathan for You combo is a fun hour of TV. The lie detector bit was hilarious.

Jan 20th 2015

I searched "Sons of Anarchy" to see what was said here about it over the years. It's funny reading all the old posts. I must have just tuned them out at the time because the premise didn't interest me. Now I'm hooked about halfway through a series binge. griefbone and whatevs were on it fairly early, along with Red Wine and Sweats. AMJ got into it a little later, and he talked about catching up on DVD. I hadn't made the connection that the lead character is the British guy from Undeclared, which is kind of freaky.

I kind of thought of it as a fairly recent show, but it has been on forever, seven seasons now. I started watching after plowing through another really dark, anti-hero-centered show that I resisted for years, The Shield. There's been a few cameos and extended appearances of characters from that show to SOA, which is kind of cool. I feel like I need to watch something like the first Superman because all this bad guys-as-good guys business is wearing me down. They're really terrible people.

So anybody watching anything not from 2009?

Jan 20th 2015

I'm scared to start watching these series, because I know I'd really like them. I watched the Breaking Bad pilot on accident, and was hooked and watched the whole thing in real network time. I recently binge watched The Walking Dead because I knew I'd like it. So that's my only current show to watch. But that's it. I don't want to have another show to watch. I do but I don't.

Jan 20th 2015

bad guys-as-good guys business

I was going to make a joke that started off about how we're all bad guys. But then I thought that the joke might be blasphemous... The punch line was definitely going to be irreverent. Anyway I don't want to be smited.

Great. Smiting jokes probably aren't a good idea, either.

I think I just won't say anything.

Jan 20th 2015 edited

So anybody watching anything not from 2009?

Justified starts its final season tonight. I'm looking forward to Better Call Saul, the Breaking Bad spin-off. The Americans should return soon as will the second half of S5 The Walking Dead. You're the Worst might be the best sitcom on TV today, but isn't due back until summer I think. Key and Peel, Inside Amy Schumer and Review were all good. Also, I'm hoping the second season of Fargo will be as good as the first, but that may not come back until 2016. Oh, did I mention Game of Thrones?

Jan 21st 2015

But then I thought that the joke might be blasphemous... The punch line was definitely going to be irreverent.

Ah ha, I'm laughing just thinking about how funny it would have been. Just imagine me coming up with a witty response. You laughed so hard you peed your pants.

Jan 21st 2015

You laughed so hard you peed your pants.

Imagine how much time we'd save if we only thought about going to the bathroom. Mental hygiene, etc.

Jan 21st 2015 edited

I'm very excited about Justified and, less so, The Americans. I haven't gotten around to Parks and Rec's return yet. I've never heard of You're the Worst. Then there's Community on Yahoo!, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high for that.

Jan 21st 2015

We are about halfway through Fargo and enjoying it.

Jan 21st 2015

I haven't seen hardly any of these shows.

Jan 21st 2015 edited

Have you seen them softly?

Jan 22nd 2015

I'm very excited about Justified and, less so, The Americans. I haven't gotten around to Parks and Rec's return yet. I've never heard of You're the Worst.

I feel like Michael Scott when Ryan is making up those band names. Are you sure those are real?

Jan 22nd 2015

They're real, and they're spectacular.

That's from Entourage. Nailed it.

Justified's return was just OK. I feel like I need a 30-minute recap of the prior season because I barely remember where things left off. Parks and Rec's first two episodes reaffirm my opinion that it should've ended with last season's finale. I don't know if I laughed once.

Jan 22nd 2015 edited

Parks and Rec's first two episodes reaffirm my opinion that it should've ended with last season's finale.

The second two were much better.

ETA: I'll admit to having the exact same sentiments after watching the first two.

Jan 22nd 2015

That's good to hear. As usual, for me anyway, the Andy/April bits were the highlights and anything with Leslie and Ben were the lowlights.

Jan 22nd 2015

April bits

I haven't watched the show in a long time, how are April's bits holding up?

Jan 22nd 2015

I searched "Sons of Anarchy" to see what was said here about it over the years. It's funny reading all the old posts. I must have just tuned them out at the time because the premise didn't interest me. Now I'm hooked about halfway through a series binge. griefbone and whatevs were on it fairly early, along with Red Wine and Sweats. AMJ got into it a little later, and he talked about catching up on DVD. I hadn't made the connection that the lead character is the British guy from Undeclared, which is kind of freaky.

My feelings for the show went downhill rapidly after that initial post. I did watch it all the way to the end though so I wouldn't say give up on it, but it gets pretty ridiculous pretty quick.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 706
  5. 707
  6. 708
  7. 709
  8. 710
  9. 711
  10. 712
  11. 713
  12. ...