Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
But then, who would watch my TV? : Other shows Office fans watch
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 708
  5. 709
  6. 710
  7. 711
  8. 712
  9. 713
  10. 714
  11. 715
  12. ...
  13. 717
  14. >
21331 to 21360 of 21481
Apr 10th 2015

Your mom wore me out.

Whatever happened to our good mom jokes?

Apr 15th 2015

This is honestly the longest I've gone without checking in here, five days. And I missed three posts, all today.

Meet back here in 2018 everyone?

Apr 15th 2015 edited

Sounds good to me!

Apr 15th 2015

Meet back here in 2018 everyone?

What? And miss my 10 year NAnniversary? It's coming up next year!

Apr 16th 2015

So, anyone catch the Justified finale?

Apr 17th 2015

I'm two episodes behind.

Apr 17th 2015

I'll wait.

Apr 22nd 2015

Damn. Kinda tidy but that was something. I'd have liked another look at where the Bennett kid is at these days. The quick draw was ridiculous but still cool. I'll miss this show. Glad I hooked onto it.

Apr 22nd 2015

Yeah, I was pretty pleased with the finale. I found Boone and the quick draw to be a little absurd, but that scene at the end with Boyd and Raylan was some good stuff. Just a real quality series (with a flawed S5) that consistently entertained.

May 3rd 2015

I really liked the finale of Last Man on Earth. The last couple of the episodes were kind of "eh" but I think this one set it to have a good start next season, and I liked how it ended.

And I'm glad there's a next season.

I hope it's a little better than this one.... but I still thought this one was hilarious.

"You're a special lady."

And the last scene made me laugh so much. Love it.

May 4th 2015

And now I'm the president of NA.

May 4th 2015

I have to catch the finale before I disagree with your opinion.

May 5th 2015

Oh, you won't.

May 5th 2015

Well, it was a bit of an improvement as they at least gave Phil a new motivation for being an unmitigated a$$hole. They just don't seem to have a good handle on how to develop characters and what makes people enjoy watching a show. It was 12 episodes of Phil trying to come up with ways to sleep with the women and the ridiculous reasons why he couldn't. They made Carol just an awful person right up to the point she suddenly forgave Phil and they drove off into the sunset. The other problem is that they seem determined to ignore the post-apocalyptic environment they live in except in the most superficial ways. If they're going to do that, they need to make the show a lot funnier.

May 5th 2015

And now I'm the president of NA.

And I'm Assistant President.

May 6th 2015

Assistant to the President.

May 6th 2015

Thank you. That should not have taken so long. That's what she said.

May 6th 2015

That should not have taken so long. That's what she said.

I do not believe this is the proper use of TWSS. She never would have said that.

May 6th 2015

So ... The Mindy Project just got cancelled. They say Hulu might pick it up, but I ain't paying for Hulu. Fare thee well, Mindy.

May 6th 2015

Do you have to get Hulu Plus to watch it?

May 7th 2015

I don't know. It's been a while since I watched anything on Hulu. Mainly because you had to have Hulu+ to watch the stuff I wanted to see.

May 7th 2015

Which one was Mindy? That's actually a funny show when I catch it, but I never seek it out.

I'm catching up on Mad Men this week and keeping up with Turn. I think New Girl's season ended without my noticing. April was pretty hectic. I felt overwhelmed with The Americans and Justified. I actually have to check whether I missed an episode or two in there. The Billy Crystal-Josh Gad thing on FX looks like it might not be horrible. Is OITNB coming back around? Anything else on the horizon?

May 7th 2015

OITNB and HBO's True Detective come back in June. That's all I can think of.

May 7th 2015

I am preparing to be underwhelmed by S2 of True Detective.

Jun 2nd 2015

This is dangerous...we're realizing there are a lot of good shows out there just a click away

This is SO true.

Mr. A and I caught the first season of OITNB but then after watching the first episode of Piper-Is-Stupid, it aggravated me so much I haven't picked it back up. We tore through Justified and Fargo. We watch GoT as it comes out on the magic box. We have a super crush on Kristen Schall but could not make it more than a few episodes into Last Man On Earth. He got on the nerves a lot. We're savoring Unbreakable one episode a week. And, for whatever reason, we watched a lot of episodes of Naked and Afraid over Memorial Day Weekend. I can't get that time back.

We just started watching the first season of True Detective. Woody is excellent as always. I was surprised to read that they change out the whole cast for Season 2, but I haven't finished this one yet so maybe everyone dies. Who knows. DON'T TELL ME.

Jun 3rd 2015

I enjoyed Piper deserves a life sentence in Supermax and I mean for real early on, but it grated on me after a while. I'd skip it if there was anything else worth watching.

Jun 3rd 2015

I enjoyed Piper deserves a life sentence in Supermax and I mean for real early on

I was good until that first episode of the second season and then I just ... I had enough of her.

Oh and we're also drawing out the Louie. I think we might try out The Shield though, I do like Mr. Boyd Crowder.

Jun 3rd 2015

Just a heads up, Piper plays a much smaller role in S2 as it goes along.

Jun 3rd 2015

Just a heads up, Piper plays a much smaller role in S2 as it goes along.

Oh! I didn't realize that. I liked the other characters so much more in that show. I might have to pick it back up then.

Jun 3rd 2015

Binging all of The Shield followed immediately by seasons 1-6 of Sons of Anarchy makes for a lot of dark TV in your life. That said, Boyd has a freaky deaky bit part late in SOA.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 708
  5. 709
  6. 710
  7. 711
  8. 712
  9. 713
  10. 714
  11. 715
  12. ...