Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
But then, who would watch my TV? : Other shows Office fans watch
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 709
  5. 710
  6. 711
  7. 712
  8. 713
  9. 714
  10. 715
  11. 716
  12. 717
  13. >
21481 to 21508 of 21508
Dec 26th 2017

We have been watching Superstore since they started streaming the whole thing on Hulu. I know I'm supposed to like the Jonah character, but he looks way too much like Scott Baio, who is a huge douche-nozzle. The show is really funny, though. So I try to like Jonah, but I want to punch him in his Chachi face.

Feb 1st 2018

Because we really did have alternate dimensions and monsters in the 80s.

Yep. Such a good show.

Feb 1st 2018

I love so much about the things Stranger Things chooses to be.

Feb 1st 2018

This might be stranger than the show itself. I did not watch the first 14 minutes with my kindergartener. I swear.

Mar 28th 2018

In Jenna's new show, she plays a wife who hasn't had sex in two years.

Mar 31st 2018

It’s not a good show.

Apr 10th 2018

Yeah, it's a generic network sitcom with a bunch of TV stereotypes. The husband's a selfish jerk! The wife is a controlling shrew!

Apr 10th 2018

AND THEY HAVEN'T HAD SEX IN TWO YEARS!!!!

Apr 13th 2018

They didn't really need to add that detail, but it's the perfect example of the laziness of the writers.

Apr 18th 2018

Yep. Boring.

Apr 20th 2018

Yep. Boring.

TWO YEARS WITHOUT SEX AND YOU’RE BORED??!?? WHERE’S YOUR HIT SITCOM, HUH??!?

Apr 24th 2018

I want the graphic footage of them breaking that streak. Until then, I'm out.

May 24th 2018

On episode 2 of the YouTube Karate Kid series.

It is what the original would have to be if it was made in this age of the anti-hero.

It is also awesome.

May 31st 2018

Ooooh. The boys have been begging to try Youtube Red because of that series. I may have to give in.

Jun 1st 2018

First month is free. I canceled after a week. We loved it. It was inappropriate for the boy, who snuck it on his iPad after we banned him from viewing. He’s on day 7 of a 10-day Fortnite moratorium.

Jun 15th 2018

Ugh. Parenting nowadays.

Jun 16th 2018

If anyone still wants to watch a workplace comedy, there's an Australian show on Netflix called Dreamland I highly recommend. Very funny and plenty of cringe, but absolutely zero receptionist/floppy haired salesman romance.

Jun 18th 2018

Not a workplace show, but Killing Eve on BBC America is a great show. Sandra Oh is in it, with Jodie Comer, who steals the show. Great characters, and premise.

Jun 24th 2018

but absolutely zero receptionist/floppy haired salesman romance.

Any Roseanne Barr?

Jun 30th 2018

Thankfully, no.

Jul 3rd 2018

From my son's Twitter page:

Finished binge watching The Office… by “finished”, I mean made it to season 8.

Jul 3rd 2018

I have this to say about Game of Thrones:

WTF

Confusing. Disjointed. Sprawling. Did I mention confusing? I tried multiple times to get into it. Every single time I watched they introduced some new characters and acted like I already knew about them and cared about them.

I did not know or care. And, frankly, after a while I didn't care to know. It is not my thing. I hope dragons eat everyone in the finale. And this is the kind of thing you can't say on Facebook because people will crucify you.

The end.

Jul 4th 2018

Finished binge watching The Office… by “finished”, I mean made it to season 6.

Fixed it for him.

Jul 5th 2018

Fixed it for him.

But then he'd never know the glory of "Mafia", "Christening" or "Pool Party".

Jul 6th 2018

I have this to say about Game of Thrones:

WTF

Thank you for saying that! My husband keeps bugging me to watch Game of Thrones, but I keep resisting, and I don't even think it's on Netflix, which is all we have.

I have a coworker who likes to give detailed descriptions of GoT, and I just keep working while she talks. She knows I'm not interested, but I think she needs to vent.

Jul 6th 2018

"Mafia", "Christening" or "Pool Party".

erp

Jul 25th 2018

Kim's Convenience on Netflix is so funny. A Korean-Canadian family runs a convenience store in Toronto. I don't even know what to say. I suck at summing these things up. The parents are so funny, dealing with their first-gen kids-- estranged older son and their daughter who lives with them. Supporting cast is good too. Just watch it because it's better than this post makes it seem.

Aug 21st 2018

Kim's Convenience on Netflix is so funny.

Yes, it is. Thanks for the recommendation, bwc!

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 709
  5. 710
  6. 711
  7. 712
  8. 713
  9. 714
  10. 715
  11. 716
  12. 717