Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
But then, who would watch my TV? : Other shows Office fans watch
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 711
  5. 712
  6. 713
  7. 714
  8. 715
  9. 716
  10. 717
  11. 718
  12. 719
  13. >
21541 to 21547 of 21547
Mar 1st 2019

Since I last wrote I have now rewatched the first three seasons of Community. The first 2 1/4 seasons of this show I thought were excellent. The last 3/4 of s3 was a steep descent into garbagetown (not including the law and order episode. That was very well done). Having the benefit of hindsight, we now know a lot more about what was going on behind the scenes at the time, with Harmon and his troubles with alcohol and his generally being a tyrant. But regardless the first couple seasons were really fun to watch. It's a really funny, really talented cast. (On the first watch back in the day I am quite sure I overlooked how talented Glover was, but second time around it's clear to see he's a real gem). I think the writing was excellent. And while some balked at the goofiness or implausibility or lack of character development in some of the episodes, I think y'all were being too critical.

I don't think I'll rewatch S4-6. I don't think I have watched many or any of the last two seasons anyway, and I've not read much good about them, so I think this will be a good place to stop.

Mar 4th 2019 edited

I don't think I'll rewatch S4-6. I don't think I have watched many or any of the last two seasons anyway, and I've not read much good about them, so I think this will be a good place to stop.

Having watched the entire series recently (having bailed initially after Season 3), this is the correct decision.

Mar 5th 2019

Has anyone watched Good Girls with Retta, Mae Whitman, and Christina Hendricks? I've just started the first season. It's a totally improbable premise, but it's sort of fun.

7 days ago

I recently watched S6 of Community. It was...adequate. Too many of the regulars are gone and the replacements don't have any real spark. It's better than the non-Harmon season, but that is a low bar.

6 days ago

There were 4th, 5th, and 6th seasons? I must’ve been living in an alternate timeline.

5 days ago

There were 4th, 5th, and 6th seasons? I must’ve been living in an alternate timeline

They were comparable in quality to seasons 11 and 12 of The Office, so you didn't miss much.

3 days ago

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 711
  5. 712
  6. 713
  7. 714
  8. 715
  9. 716
  10. 717
  11. 718